● Located in Mercersburg, PA
○ 1 hour from both Baltimore & Washington, D.C.
● Vertical Drop: 1000’
● Number of Trails: 25
○ 28% Beginner, 44% Intermediate, 16% Advanced, 12% Terrain Parks
● Lifts: 4 Quads, 2 Doubles, 2 Carpet Lifts
● Snowmaking: 100%
● Night Skiing: 100%
● Skiing Season: December to mid-March (weather dependent)
● Home to Whitetail Golf Club
○ 18 Holes
○ Pro Shop
○ Diving Range
Whitetail Resort's trail system was specifically designed to separate skiers of different skiing abilities. Separate first time, easier, intermediate and most difficult areas are lined up in sequence across the mountain, each fed by a different lift system, with trails connecting each area to the other. Whitetail opened in 1992 and was immediately recognized by Skiing Magazine for excellence in overall design. Whitetail’s summit detachable quad ensures guests are on the slopes more and in lines less.